Our Fish Recipes
15 Minute Thai Style Fish Tacos
1 lb. Fresh Fish
2 Tbs Fish Seasoning (I like Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Drizzling
1 Bag Shredded Coleslaw
Juice of 1 Lime
¼ Cup Maggi’s Sweet Chili Sauce
1 Tbs Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Cup Mayo
Juice of 1 lime
1-2 Freshly Minced Garlic
1 Tsp Fish Seasoning (Paul Prudhomme)
1 Tbs Freshly Minced Cilantro
1 Tbs Freshly Minced Scallions
*Chopped tomatoes and Sliced Avocado Optional
*Tortilla Wraps or Stand & Stuff Cornmeal Taco Shells
1. Rinse fish and dry thoroughly. Drizzle on olive oil. Sprinkle with fish seasoning.
2. Either grill or broil fish to cook through but not overdone.
3. While fish is cooking, mix together wet coleslaw ingredients in a large bowl—add coleslaw last—and then mix together Taco sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set both aside.
4. Flake fish for serving.
5. Assemble tacos and enjoy!
Pecan Crusted Grouper Filets
4 Grouper filets
1 bunch fresh cilantro
4 cloves fresh garlic
1 cup pecans
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
¼ cup olive or coconut oil
1 lemon cut in wedges
*option to add extra seasoning—like Cajun or blackened
1. Wash and pat dry the Grouper filets. Set aside
2. In a food processor finely chop pecans,
cilantro and garlic
3. Add the bread crumbs and drizzle in the oil.
Pulse a few times to combine
4. Mound 4 equal portions of pecan topping onto each filet and spread until covered
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Broil on medium-high for a few minutes more until topping is nicely browned
6. Top with grated cheese and scallions if desired. Serve with lemon
Request an Estimate